cruise control no display? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-04-16, 04:38 PM   #1

Default cruise control no display?

Hi all.

I have just fitted the stalk and switches to my 807 and enabled in planet. Cruise is working ok and disables/enables ok. My question is should there be a display on the dash that shows the set speed? I was under the impression that the trip computer above the steering wheel displays the set speed. Am I missing somthing in planet that I have not turned on.
I enabled cruise in engine/gearbox but struggling to find anything in BSI to turn on.

Many thanks
noggenfogger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-04-16, 05:25 PM   #2

Early 307's didn't display the speed when set whereas the facelift versions from 2006 did. Maybe it's the same with the 807.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28-04-16, 05:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noggenfogger View Post
Hi all.

I have just fitted the stalk and switches to my 807 and enabled in planet. Cruise is working ok and disables/enables ok. My question is should there be a display on the dash that shows the set speed? I was under the impression that the trip computer above the steering wheel displays the set speed. Am I missing somthing in planet that I have not turned on.
I enabled cruise in engine/gearbox but struggling to find anything in BSI to turn on.

Many thanks
Hi Mate, If I recall correctly there are 2 places to turn it on.

One in engine and one in BSI, the BSI one is hard to find. It was something like driver convenience - controls under the steering wheel.

Did you use Diagbox or Planet? Diagbox has an easy 'wizard' that does it for you if you go to 'delivery of vehicle to customer' instead of repair.

Also, just to cover the basics, it does not show on the screen until you have twisted the dial on the stalk to turn cruise control on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PaulMillard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 28-04-16, 09:11 PM   #4

Hi. Thanks for your replies. I checked in the BSI under controls under the steering wheel and it says nothing is connected. Strange as the cruise is working. I wouldnt normally mind not having the screen but it makes activation a little sketchy as it can surge forwards when activated if its set high. I will give diagbox a try tomorrow. Have not tried that yet.

Thanks
Old 28-04-16, 10:30 PM   #5

Hi.

I just did somthing I should have done at the start and checked the handbook and it clearly states that the Cruise Control is a memorised system only on this model. You Turn it on with the switch, you reach your desired speed and then you press the up or down button to memorise and engage at that speed. You can then adjust with up and down buttons. When cancelled you can recall saved setting with enable/disable button. It specifies nothing about a display or setting your speed on it.

At least i know how to use it now as I was pressing the enable/disable button to enable but it was taking me to 70mph as that was the last saved setting. Now I look like a prize div I am off to bed.

Thanks Yall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in