central locking - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-03-13, 12:03 PM   #1

Default central locking

hi all, my 807 has a problem with the central locking. The fob ceased to work and now all the door key locks are playing up too. I ordered a new key through Peugeot at a huge cost to be told that the issue isn't with the key but the car. I decided to cut my losses as the repair bill was a 4 figure sum and ordered an aftermarket central locking kit thinking that a solenoid on the drivers door would suffice opening all the doors at once. However, this is not the case and it seems without the key in the lock the central locking will not function. Has anybody got any advice on fixing this or knowledge on chipping into the Peugeot loom.

Just editing as I have looked at the wiring loom to the drivers door. There are 6 wires in total, a blue, green, purple, 2 yellows and a white. There is variable voltage on these wires ranging from 6 volts to 12. Is the loom canbus and controlled by the ecu? I have managed to bypass the need to have the key in the lock by removing the key linkage but it renders the key useless. I ordered a central locking kit with aolonoid but its not going to work as the lock lever needs to be moved approx 2 inches and all the solonoids I have seen only have an inch at most of travel. The interface has 5 wires green and blue throw the solonoid with a 12v pulse and the other wires are black negative and brown and white which go to earth to check solonoid position. Would this be interfacable to the 807?

Thanks

Last edited by noggenfogger; 14-03-13 at 04:48 PM. Reason: stuff to add
noggenfogger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in