Can anyone out there please help. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-16, 01:52 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Can anyone out there please help.

I have a peugeot 807 2003 2.2hdi 80,000 miles .

I have had it on the delphi diagnostics and Im getting fault codes.

which i is coming up as additive ecu and also the additive pump is coming up as permanent and intermittent.

Where is the additive ecu located?

also where is the heater plug relay located as in delphi it is showing as inactive so i need check that. also under the bonnet the fuse for the additive pump when i test the connecter it is showing as a short so im guessing thats why the pump isnt working
motorsuk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-16, 05:00 PM   #2

Reliable said additive ecu was behind the BSI just to the right of the throttle pedal on the base of the A post - did you check there?
Glow plug relay unit is on the other side, largish square black plastic box by the master cylinder. By now you'll have realised how difficult most items in the engine bay are to access because of the sloping windscreen.
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-16, 05:26 PM   #3
Inactive User

i havent had a proper look on drivers side under footwell as its quite a tight space. but i9 will check. can i unplug the additive ecu and plug it back in and will this likely reset it?

also is there anyway too test the glow plug relay ive tested it on delphi and it seems be working but getting a code up which states pre heat short etc on additional heating

im just stumpped at min on additive pump not working tried test it on delphi and nothing. i tried this on another 807 and it fired the pump up so i know delphi works. it just says

additive pump permanent
additive pump intermitant

and when ive checked the additive pump fuse under bonnet there is no reading just -1 on multimeter.

so could the additive ecu be blocking it all from working
motorsuk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in