807 Antipollution fault - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-13, 06:00 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 807 Antipollution fault

Hi All....I have a 2004 807 2.0 hdi 16v with an Antipollution fault warning on the dash and is in limp mode..i keep getting the same fault code..my launch x431 code reader tells me (p0191) diesel pressure control coherence between diesel press,regul,current…?..i can clear the code and the car will drive fine. Some days it wont come on and others it will come on 3-4 times a day..anyone know what part it is I need to change?
hendy2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-13, 06:03 PM   #2

could be a few things but i would suggest changing the fuel filter for a good quality one.
have look round for fuel leaks etc
could be the fuel pressure regulator failing ?! check connections etc..

if no luck get a full diagnostic done fuel pressure is pretty critical on hdi's.
Old 10-05-13, 06:07 PM   #3

Wiring loom faults can cause problems on these too don't just go by codes and start throwing parts at it check the wiring at the pressure sensor and regulator for shorting.
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-13, 06:26 PM   #4
Inactive User

thanks, i have done the filter but its still the same,cant see any fuel leaks .the fuel pressure regulator reads 260bar @ 700 rpm and 570bar @ 3200 rpm, it will go upto 1300bar if i floor it...i will have a good look and check connections next
Old 10-05-13, 06:33 PM   #5

260 bar is a little low should be nearer 300 at idle might be a leaky injector causing pressure to fluctuate they leak internally and you need to do a leak off test to confirm you cannot see the leak.
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-13, 06:41 PM   #6
Inactive User

cheers, its hard to find what readings i should have ..i will do a leak off test tomorrow, last time i did one of them i tested for 3mins @ 750rmp and had about 35ml at each injector. mind that was a few years ago..what should i be looking for now?
Old 13-06-13, 08:34 AM   #7
Inactive User

Update. Found a damaged fuel pipe from the tank to the filter. cut that out and all was well for 4 days..then the light came back on..so had it plugged in again and now have a new code.p1138. so I had it cleared just in case it was due to me messing with the fuel line..but light came back on the next day..had the it plugged back in again but now there is no code number but a description ..so thinking it was the code reader I took it to another garage but same thing .i will try and upload the screen print that came up..bloody car!!!
Old 13-06-13, 08:36 AM   #8
Inactive User

screen print ..
Attached Thumbnails
807.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in