806 Interior lights - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-16, 10:22 PM   #1

Default 806 Interior lights

806 Quicksilver 2.0hdi 2001.
Starting a new thread on old problem - no courtesy lights, its really getting to me now. All lights apart from centre front will turn on manually but none work when doors opened or car unlocked - i just remember those good old days when they did. Central switch at front is not switched off or between settings. Fuses ok. Map lights work Ok. I have purchased a interior light delay relay but have no idea where it is on the car. Can anyone shed any light on my problem? Excuse the pun.

No haynes manual and ladybird Peter Russek one no help at all - just spent all afternoon changing 2 sliding door handle pins and a wing mirror all by guesswork and refering to odd thread as how to get things apart. Its really annoying working by trail and error, brakeing clips etc.

Last edited by hdihater; 01-10-16 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Sorry should have put this in 806/7 section
hdihater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-16, 12:46 PM   #2
Inactive User

Default 806 Interior lights

If it is such a pain I would clean the door switches, run new wires between light and relay, then thru to door.
To find location either find a friendly parts department on a quiet day or just ring peugeot uk customer service.

Do the relay 1st obviously

If it is affecting all doors it is prob between relay and the light.
Have you tried a 2nd hand light?

Last edited by Geordieric; 02-10-16 at 01:21 PM.
Geordieric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-16, 11:15 PM   #3

Dont get involved with local dealer to be honest after a few bad experiences and lots of money. If your problem dosent show up on their code reader they havent got a clue. Get all genuine parts for fraction of price off ebay.

None of the lights work automatically so dont think it is just a problem with one light.

Thanks for advice, think i will get back to basics and test everything with meter - door switches etc and look to see if wiring diagram in pocket mechanic manual helps at all. Still wish someone knew where the relay was though.
hdihater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-16, 07:29 PM   #4
Inactive User

My local dealer is not good either but still shows me parts diagrams.
Better dealer few more miles away too.
Have you tried searching what may be in the actual van range that these are based on?
Email/ ring main uk Cust help not a dealer would be quick way
Found vauxhall and jag a big help in past, and have a computer full of answers in front of them
Geordieric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in