806 heater fan - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-17, 09:44 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 806 heater fan

Hi my s reg 806 diesel seems to have a fault with the heater fan sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't my question is where is it located and could it be as easy as replacing the fan or something else thank you oh it's the digital display type heater if that makes any difference
ddeano1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-17, 06:41 AM   #2

Blower is behind glovebox, assuming RHD, not sure about 806 but on our 807 non working fan was caused by corrosion on the main terminals onto and inside the blower. Pulling and pushing them together a few times restored it. Think the damp air pulled in by the blower is most of the problem.
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-17, 08:25 AM   #3
Inactive User

Yes it's rhd , lovely cheers will investigate today do you know how the glovebox comes out or can I get to the wires from underneath ?

Old 05-01-17, 03:21 PM   #4

defo accessed from underneath, can't remember whether or not you need the glovebox out. Not a bad job tho, so long as you like working upside down in the dark

Think there are two types, one has 3 terminals, the other has 4. Might have a spare but not sure which it is, but think most of the PSA cars of the same age have the same blower
citrail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-17, 03:33 PM   #5
Inactive User

I did manage to take glovebox out that was easy plus there was a plastic panel that just unclipped ,I wasn't brave enough to get underneath but that's my plan once I've done a tip run , thank you for your help
Old 05-01-17, 03:46 PM   #6

They're actually only held in by three screws, two are fairly easy to access, one is not so easy, you need to remove a bit of the other junk first
citrail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in