Peugeot Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

306 hdi problems

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  reliable406 
#1 ·
hi all i was just wondering if anybody out there can help i have just recently bought a 2001 306 hdi 90k miles and it had a few little problems ie cutting out under load which was the pump in the tank<or so i thought> i then changed the fuel filter and ever since it hasnt started as it did it just spins and spins and when i put jump leads on it fires up but tonight i was trying to start her and nothing!!!!!!! i have tightened the fuel filter up with a big pair of grips which turned a fair way which made me believe it was an air issue as to why it wasnt starting but now even with the new tank pump and the filter now sealed it will not start even with jump leads!!!!! i have tried uplugging various plugs and repositioning them but still nothing unfortunately i dont have a code reader to read the engine management light code!!!!! after reading many many posts on different sites i believed it was the lift pump in the tank as i was well informed that the car had a new fpr fitted 3 months ago so got one off a working 306 but yet again it cut out when accelerating and now wont start for toffee im now at a loss totally!!! ANY HELP would be really appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.