5008 1.5 Blue Hdi service intervals - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 5008 > 5008 (2017+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-19, 10:34 AM   #1

Default 5008 1.5 Blue Hdi service intervals

Hi,

I have a June 2019 5008 Blue Hdi 130 EAT8 and need to know what the service intervals are from new. Mine has only done 3500 mls and the icockpit displays a message saying its due a service in 500 miles; does this sound right? Also at what mileage do the other services follow thereafter if the icockpit display is correct?

Cheers
johntee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-19, 11:00 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntee View Post
Hi,

I have a June 2019 5008 Blue Hdi 130 EAT8 and need to know what the service intervals are from new. Mine has only done 3500 mls and the icockpit displays a message saying its due a service in 500 miles; does this sound right? Also at what mileage do the other services follow thereafter if the icockpit display is correct?

Cheers
It is 1 year or 20.000 miles / 25.000 kilometers, whichever occurs first.

Your display is definitely wrong, they probably did not reset the service counter when they sold the car to you. The dealer needs to reset it when the car is sold, otherwise it runs from the day it was produced in the factory.
Old 09-10-19, 11:28 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel View Post
It is 1 year or 20.000 miles / 25.000 kilometers, whichever occurs first.

Your display is definitely wrong, they probably did not reset the service counter when they sold the car to you. The dealer needs to reset it when the car is sold, otherwise it runs from the day it was produced in the factory.
Hi denzel,

Many thanks, you are top man, I thought something was not quite right. The car is in the dealers as I post this having the right hand door lock replaced. I'll get them to reset the service counter while they have it.

Cheers,
John
johntee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-19, 06:07 PM   #4

Dear friends, I'm still expecting my 5008 1.5 eat8 early next year, but i was told in Cyprus Peugeot main dealer that the service is every 15000km or year. Does that sound normal? Isn't it too low comparing with 25000km? Many thanks!
Chris54809 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-19, 05:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris54809 View Post
Dear friends, I'm still expecting my 5008 1.5 eat8 early next year, but i was told in Cyprus Peugeot main dealer that the service is every 15000km or year. Does that sound normal? Isn't it too low comparing with 25000km? Many thanks!
It is 25k. Unless they consider Cyprus to have a "harsh" climate? In some areas of the world, for example very hot/cold or dusty areas, or areas with high altitude, service intervals will be shorter because of the dificult conditions in which the car is used.
For example it is not the same if you drive a car in the Sahara desert or if you drive it on the French highways.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in