Tilting sunroof peugeot 407 wiriing diagram or pinout - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 407
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-19, 06:33 AM   #1

Default Tilting sunroof peugeot 407 wiriing diagram or pinout

Hello

Long time since my last post..
Anyway many things have been done to the car, sunroof came on the way, bought it from a scrap yard yesterday, got it in garage, ''smart'' guys on the scrap cut the wires half way on the car, so they try'ed to test the sunroof, but they didn't know how, i do believe that they some how mistake the wires and try'ed connecting it to plus and minus, how ever that wanted..

I ended up with a half working sunroof at the end of the story (When i try it directly with plus and minus, on the sunroof motor, it is working), but i need a wiring diagram for the sunroof motor so that i could test it, i'm not sure did they mistake the wires and burned pcb inside the motor.

Please if someone has schematic i would be really thankful..

Sorry if there are some grammar faults i'm really in the rush for job.
Dzony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-19, 12:48 PM   #2

Looks like the motor has leads from the CANbus; lets hope they didn't fry the processor.

Last edited by IanML; 07-02-19 at 12:54 PM.
IanML is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-19, 05:03 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanML View Post
Looks like the motor has leads from the CANbus; lets hope they didn't fry the processor.

So if i'm getting it, there is a module between sunroof and bsi ? (RSF1)
And without it sunroof wont be working ?

Or i'm getting it wrong ? Could i take a wiring harnes from Panoramic roof, and use it for can wires, positive and negative? Because i don't really think that any of workshops will be able to connect it here ? (Pins on bsi), most of them are just being like it is not possible, you wasted money...

Old 08-02-19, 08:13 PM   #4

No, PSF1 is the fuse box, 6811 is the sunroof motor assembly, 6800 is the sunroof operating switch and BSI1 is the bsi. You should be able to connect power directly to the sunroof switch/motor to test if the motor works.
WillNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-19, 08:19 PM   #5

Actually, its PSF1, the engine compartment fusebox, so you already have it.
Old 10-02-19, 11:00 PM   #6

So it should be working without connecting it to bsi ? Just the power suplgly ?
because that way it is not working :/ I don't know what could be the problem ?
is the motor for Panoramic roof and tilting sunroof same ?
I don't have any serial number on mine, but, when i compare them fisicaly they are same, i don't know anything about the bord inside the motor tho..
Old 11-02-19, 08:56 AM   #7

The circuit suggests that the motor is computer controlled, so it is likely that the wires from the BSI should be connected.

Whether that will be enough is difficult to say. It may be that the BSI needs to be configured to know that it has a particular type of roof, in order to send the appropriate digital signals. If so, you would need to use Peugeot Planet to do the configuration.

From the parts section of the Peugeot Service Box, the 4 door saloon has a sunroof with "sequential control and anti-pinch". The estate has a sunroof "with roof window" - panoramic? The motors have different part numbers.

According to the SEDRE, there are three different BSI's on 407. To be more specific about the diagram for your car, I need to know the last eight digits of the VIN.

Last edited by IanML; 11-02-19 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-02-19, 12:01 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanML View Post
The circuit suggests that the motor is computer controlled, so it is likely that the wires from the BSI should be connected.

Whether that will be enough is difficult to say. It may be that the BSI needs to be configured to know that it has a particular type of roof, in order to send the appropriate digital signals. If so, you would need to use Peugeot Planet to do the configuration.

From the parts section of the Peugeot Service Box, the 4 door saloon has a sunroof with "sequential control and anti-pinch". The estate has a sunroof "with roof window" - panoramic? The motors have different part numbers.

According to the SEDRE, there are three different BSI's on 407. To be more specific about the diagram for your car, I need to know the last eight digits of the VIN.
21016770 Mine doesn't have a sunroof.. i don't know will it fit the bsi with sunroof.. :/ , i could at least use wiring to bsi from panoramic roof ?
Because i got no idea where to connect these two wires.. ?

Peugeot planet is not a problem because i have my own one.
Old 12-02-19, 07:47 AM   #9

This is the diagram for your car IF it had a tilting sunroof. It is the circuit you need to achieve. I do not know why you ask about the panoramic roof, as your car does not have one:

The two green wires (they are not really green - identify them by the numbers) should run to a connector for the motor. If you cannot find them in your car, I suggest you identify the wires at the BSI and splice in there.

Last edited by IanML; 12-02-19 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-02-19, 08:40 AM   #10

This will help you identify the 40V BA connector. BA=white.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in