Help Fault codes (depollution system faulty) - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 407
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By noddy-hol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-12-16, 03:55 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Help Fault codes (depollution system faulty)

Hi i am in desperate need of help i have been having a few issue recently with my 407sw 2.0 hdi. i first had a problem just over a week ago when my car wouldnt start there were no issues before hand with performance ect so i ended up getting recovered by green flag who suggested the maf sensor which was replaced the following day and the car seem to be fine again. then exactly one week later i get a depollution system faulty error flash up with the car i am assuming going into limp mode as the performance is absolutely terrible. I then decided to purchase a obd2 blutooth reader along with torque pro to see if it can narrow down the fault the codes that have been thrown back to me are P0237 - Powertrain - turbo/supercharger boost sensor "A" circuit low
P0102 - Powertrain - Mass or volume air flow circuit low input
P0112 - Powertrain - intake air temperature circuit low input

i would also like to add before plugging in obd2 a new air intake temp sensor was installed along with the FAE MAP Sensor and a new fuel filter and still no joy. I am extreamly desperate to get this problem fixed as i am due to go visit the othe halfs relatives over the christmas period and i dont want to let them down.
Has anyone else had issues with these codes if so what was the cause of the issue
TIA
piglet2016 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 18-12-16, 08:38 PM   #2

Hi....have a search for a member who can read the faults with a dedicated peugeot tool...this will narrow down the problem...do some basic checks as well...any plug on the intake side...take apart and check for corosion.. check turbo pipes... check for holes or wear marks under the engine top cover....there is a vac solenoid down by the aircon pump (i think)....check the pipes to that...good luck
piglet2016 likes this.
noddy-hol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-12-16, 07:22 AM   #3

P0102
P0112
P0237

This should shine a bit of light on things for you.

It would be better to get the car on PP2000 or Diagbox and get some live data

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jimmymarsbar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 19-12-16, 01:25 PM   #4
Inactive User

hi and cheers guys i have gone through all the vacuum pipes and they all seem to be in very good condition i have also stripped the egr valve as recommended by a friend but unfortunately its a no go, looks like another dead end.
piglet2016 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in