Heater flap fixer in the South East? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 407
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-15, 05:42 PM   #1

Default Heater flap fixer in the South East?

Is there anyone in the south east (Kent, Sussex, Essex area - or further???) who would be able/willing to sort my driver side heater flap out for me please?

I have tried moving it by hand to blow hot and there's no way I can seem to get anywhere near it (without removing the windscreen first!) - it's getting bloomin cold and I need my heater please

I am based in Sittingbourne Kent but happy to travel????

Last edited by Chris RM; 13-01-16 at 07:11 PM.
Chris RM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-01-16, 07:10 PM   #2

I'm still looking - if anyone's willing/able to do this (both sides now ) - beer tokens available and happy to travel!
Old 10-02-16, 11:50 AM   #3

Did you find anyone? I fixed mine twice and snapped again both times...now i'm looking for someone to do a more permanent job of it, obviously I haven't done it good enough
mk23078 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-16, 01:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk23078 View Post
Did you find anyone? I fixed mine twice and snapped again both times...now i'm looking for someone to do a more permanent job of it, obviously I haven't done it good enough
Not yet mate. I have been passed on information about a place up in Doncaster that does the job for around 250/300in 2hrs -I would assume this includes new flaps. I will be chasing it up as soon as I have the cash as it's bloody cold right now!
Old 11-02-16, 01:59 PM   #5

Yeah, I spoke to them, they take your dash out and put new flaps in but it's a long way away...I was thinking about buying the flaps and a used heater box and do it myself. the only thing holding me back is taking the dash out - that's how you get those impossible to find rattles and creaks and all sorts lol
mk23078 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-16, 02:21 PM   #6

I'm not willing to take my dash out myself - especially not on my driveway. Looks like I'll have to pay for their services and expertise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in