Peugeot Forums banner

DTCs on my 407

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  bryan407sw 
#1 · (Edited)
Got the following codes and just need some confirmation please, and any recomendations on fixes.
0238 - turbo booste sensor A pressure high.
1351 - glow plugs or relay
1403/1404 engine coolant heater/relay
1445 - max addative level in the particulate filter.
1446 - tank level low, this was refiled a year ago and Im not getting warning its low again.

Car is a Taxi and I have been putting fuel in each day, I have now stopped doing this after finding out this will increase my Elios fluid use.
many thanks.

G
#2 ·
Car is a Taxi and I have been putting fuel in each day, I have now stopped doing this after finding out this will increase my Elios fluid use.
Eolys fluid I believe is dosed to how much fuel is actually put in... didn't think it puts in a set amount, and therefore putting fuel in every day shouldn't make any difference. I stand to be corrected if someone knows otherwise :nod:

#4 ·
fluid was filled and counters reset buy my local Pug main dealer and Ive not had any warnings about it since. I thought 1445 was showing that it was being put in too much, but could this mean that it has had the pre set maximum put into it and it should be replaced. Im surprised about tank level low code too, as it had done 90,000 miles b4 the warning came up on the dash and has done only about 35,000 milles since.

G
#7 ·
I'd clear the bottom two faults to see if they come back, I'd guess that when the additive was topped up dealer only reset one of the counters, seems most dealers do this instead of resetting both.

So resetting counters one and two may be worth a try as long as your sure there's fluid in additive tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.