|Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise|
|04-09-14, 10:06 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2012
How to reboot BSI using PP2000
I spotted this in PP before, but now cannot find it!! Can anybody describe how to reach it again please?
Currently got file cap open light and climate control blowing boiling hot then freezing cold in a constant cycle.
|04-09-14, 07:41 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hatfield Herts
Not sure about BSI reset within planet but this works for me
1. Disconnect the diagnostic tool.
2. Put the driverís window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all
equipment is switched off.
3. Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the
4. Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait
5. Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do
not open doors.)
6. Switch on the side lights through the driver's window.
7. Switch on the ignition and check systemís functionality.
8. Hold lock button on key down for 10 seconds.
9.remove key open & close door test central locking system
10. Start the engine and complete the systemís check.
Failure to follow this procedure could result in incorrect operation of many
BSI related items.
It did take three attempts following this procedure before it worked.
hope this helps
307 2.0 hdi 110 SW 7 Seats (Planet first)
|04-09-14, 09:40 PM||#3|
Join Date: Oct 2012
AC blowing hot and cold is probably gas pressure low or faulty relay in BSI not sure you can reboot BSI in planet maybe you were looking in configuration somewhere
assume nothing check everything twice !!