New 4007 Owner - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 4007
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-11-14, 10:19 AM   #1

Default New 4007 Owner

We had to part ex our fantastic 508 for a 4007 a few weeks ago, I was really reluctant but due new ownership of a caravan we needed something with a higher towing capacity.

I must say I'm very pleased with the 4007, we went for the highest spec GT model with full leather and sat nav.

Because the car is out of manufacturers warranty I decided to plug in PP and have a play.

First I fixed a Bluetooth issue which was easily resolved by clearing the faults. Then I turned off the DRLs because it uses the Xenon lamps which means they are on all the time which I think is crazy. I'm still trying to find an option to switch the DRL's to the fog lights which I'm updating to use LEDs.

I've so far changed the internal lights to LEDs which looks so much better and the number plate illumination.

My best addition yet is to add Bluetooth music streaming, this works really well and cost less than 40 but did require a bit of effort. The music is streamed from my phone or ipod to a small BT receiver which then passes the sound into the AUX input so it comes through the car speakers.

All in all I'm very pleased with the 4007, it's a shame this forum doesn't have much activity (maybe that's a good thing) I tend to use the Mitsubishi forum for most of the info.
Advertisement

Old 17-11-14, 12:40 PM   #2
Inactive User

got any pics? you don't get many 4007s around, I'm guessing that's why forum activity is lacking

I've driven a couple of them before when they were first out and I have to say I really liked them
Old 28-09-15, 08:55 AM   #3
TBS

Hopefully the forum activity will increase as i intend to post any useful info. I must admit the number of 4007's on the road is small but im a big fan of the looks and i may be bias but i dont think from the front view it ages as fast as the japanese stuff. To be honest from the back as an outlander it still looks good and not so different from the jeeps coming out.
TBS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 19-05-16, 06:59 PM   #4
Inactive User

Default New Member

Hi, i'm a new member to this site with a problem with my 308 but also have a 4007 which we use to tow our caravan. Had it re mapped 2 years ago to 193 BHP what a difference in performance and fuel economy. Economy only comes with keeping your foot off the loud pedal though. Had it 3 years now & been thrilled to bits with it.
jerry can is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-05-16, 07:43 PM   #5
TBS

Hi Ribs

What is your soft pedal economy like towing and also normal unladen?
TBS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in