Peugeot Forums banner

Peugeot warranty 2014 1.6thp

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Mambo69 
#1 ·
So car went into Peugeot for a check as the air con is leaking into the footwell. Initial response under my extended warranty was seal replacement but that has not fixed it. As I am now out of extended warranty they have asked Peugeot as it probably needs a dashboard out job to replace the matrix or heater box.

To add to my problems its running rough. They think it's timing chain issue, but it's got less than 16k miles on it and same Peugeot garage always serviced it so I asked if they were being serious!

Hoping Peugeot will cover both jobs, at the moment starting to wish I had purchased the original car I wanted focus st!.

#5 ·
So finally all sorted. Peugeot will cover full cost of the timing chain issue. They will cover 70% of the heater box and dealer has agreed to cover the check the extended warranty lot insist on. As the only way to check if it's the heater box is to remove the dashboard very happy with that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.