|Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise|
|04-06-18, 10:39 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2017
The car tugs, vibrates and shakes, 1.6 bluehdi 100HP
Here is the Peugeot Authorized Service. Comp, of course, does not make any mistakes, all parameters are within "normal". I asked him to look at the fuel filter, but he says he can replace it because it's factory default and has never been changed. I gave up that replacement for now. So we put a diesel fuel additive, according to the servicer's recommendation, so we'll see. The engine works quieter and quieter. Otherwise, the records of other Peugeot servicing of vibration and jamming can be because soot and dirty dirt on the valves (10,000 km ??) or this jerk appears when the regeneration is triggered by the software update, the softeware I have from the first day on the car is the last version, so none of the above.
Otherwise at the highway at 130 km / h and at about 2250 rpm. the hand throttle shake slightly, before that was not the case.
|06-06-18, 03:57 PM||#4|
Join Date: Feb 2014
I believe this is a Google-translated post from Croatian language (& Croatian Pug forum). Unfortunately, translation is so bad that I don't think anybody understands this.
Let me try & help here:
- OP has a HDI 308 with 10000 km on the clock
- it started jerking on the highway speed and RPM's were going up & down especially when he would change gears and drive on lower RPM
- it lasted for 10-15 min and then it stopped
then it comes to translation from the post #1:
- He was at dealer's. No errors logged on computer, all parameters "within normal boundaries". Mechanic said they could change fuel filter, but they didn't because it was the original one and wasn't changed so far.
- they put additive in fuel, and engine seems to be quieter and calmer
- consulting other dealers' experiences, the initial behavior could be due to residues on valves (only 10kkm!?) or FAP regeneration, which should be sorted out with SW upgrade (the regeneration, not the valves)
- SW is the latest version, and it has been on the car since the day 1
- on highway, at 130km/h and at around 2250 RPM, the RPM needle isn't steady but waves a bit, which it didn't do before
Hope that helps...
2014 308 SW 1.6 HDi (not Blue, just HDi)