308 facelift DRL's - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2014+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-04-18, 08:16 PM   #1

Default 308 facelift DRL's

I've read a few reviews of the facelift 308, mainly the GTi as I have the pre-facelift version.

The individual LEDs in the front DRLs date the look of my car and I was a little disappointed that Peugeot had not updated them in the revised version. Well at least that's what I had thought based on the pictures of the car.

I've seen a couple of facelift 308's now (but not a GTi) and they have updated the DRLs so it is an LED strip rather than individual LEDs.

So intrigued as to what they have done, as it appears they have modernised the lights on some models but left the top model with the old style?

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Burgerbob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-04-18, 08:24 PM   #2

I've always thought that the GT, GTi shared the same light unit. No other model shared the unit. This was pointed out in some brochures back in 2015 when the GT came out.

I suspect the parts bin maybe now shared to models below.
Old 24-04-18, 12:42 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerbob View Post
I've read a few reviews of the facelift 308, mainly the GTi as I have the pre-facelift version.

The individual LEDs in the front DRLs date the look of my car and I was a little disappointed that Peugeot had not updated them in the revised version. Well at least that's what I had thought based on the pictures of the car.

I've seen a couple of facelift 308's now (but not a GTi) and they have updated the DRLs so it is an LED strip rather than individual LEDs.

So intrigued as to what they have done, as it appears they have modernised the lights on some models but left the top model with the old style?

Can anyone shed some light on this?
I believe that in the facelifted models, the Active and Allure models without LED headlights and with halogen lights, have the LED strip while the GT Line, GT and GTI models and Allure models with LED headlights optionally specified have the LED headlights with the individual LED DRL's.
ctse1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 24-04-18, 09:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctse1 View Post
I believe that in the facelifted models, the Active and Allure models without LED headlights and with halogen lights, have the LED strip while the GT Line, GT and GTI models and Allure models with LED headlights optionally specified have the LED headlights with the individual LED DRL's.
Thanks, that would explain it, but it does seem odd that they didn't update the LED headlights
Burgerbob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in