Wing mirror parts - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-09-18, 01:58 PM   #1

Default Wing mirror parts

Hello from a new member!

My wife as had her 2010 Peugeot 308S 1.4VTI from new and it's been a dependable car. However.... during a recent shopping trip it has lost a section of its passenger wing mirror. It may have been damaged in a light accident but in the absence of any other damage I suspect it has been "liberated"!

It's the passenger mirror and it's the lower curved panel which is black as opposed to body colour

I've been to the main dealer who can only supply a brand new mirror at 225 incl fitting. Europarts managed 75 but add fitting and spraying the body coloured part (I could take off the part on the existing mirror). It's so frustrating as this part should be very cheap and just click into what is otherwise a decent working mirror!

Does anyone know if the missing part is available separately or have any alternative ideas please?
Attached Thumbnails
img_8345.jpg  
Trfcok is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-09-18, 02:15 PM   #2

I had a recent issue like that in a citroen C5 mk3... I could not locate this part on any online shop, I could either find the upper half which you have already intact, or the full body.

In the end I found the exact piece used from a totalled car

You then would just press it in place and the clips would keep it on like new
KiloMeater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-09-18, 02:21 PM   #3

The only way is to search around vehicle breakers in the hope of finding one the same colour. Or, ask a few mechanics at the Peugeot Dealer.
Old Pug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 22-09-18, 05:17 PM   #4

The coloured part is normally removeable, so get one from a breaker (look on Ebay) and swap the painted bit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in