Risk of particle filter clogging - No faults from diagnostics - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-17, 01:30 AM   #1

Default Risk of particle filter blocking - No faults from diagnostics

Ok I think i understand this is due to the ECU thinking the Eloys pouch is empty. I have a new one to fit on the car.

I have seen a thread about Pp2000 doing global test etc to reset counters to remove this warning message. https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...s/21676?page=1
The message and exclamation triangle come up immediately after every start and remain there.

I've checked in diagbox 7.02 and apparently I have no faults!! Also started pp from within diagbox and same story, faultless! In fact pp doesn't even interrogate my engine ecu.

In summary both diagnostics seem very limited compared to the guides on here. Anybody able to offer a solution? I can't find anything like the detail of eloys counters in either diagbox or pp?

Thanks

Last edited by Robbage; 08-10-17 at 10:14 PM.
Robbage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-17, 02:24 AM   #2

I think you will have to upgrade to a later version of Diagbox to get it to recognise a 2009 model. I have a laptop with an early version on which will not recognise my 2008 407HDi, my other laptop with V7.57 has no issues reading all modules and resetting/adjusting all sorts of things.
WillNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-17, 11:41 AM   #3

You need to look at DPF parameters its a separate part not in the engine ecu

Old 07-10-17, 08:05 PM   #4

Hi thanks for the replies. I am missing one file in my software 7.xx to 7.57 in one jump I understand. This may well be stopping me sorting this issue out. I do have a dpf page with a long list. Been through them all, and nothing re installing new one or resetting counters etc. The clue is its not showing a fault, unlike the car! I will scour for these update files somewhere, but have spent an absolute age trying to sort this now.
Robbage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-17, 10:18 PM   #5

Ok I've struggled to diagbox v7.58. This has made my laptop virtually unuseable!

However I managed a global test. Still no faults found!! Grrr. I have a permanent exclamation in the car after every start.

I've looked at the maintenance dpf stuff. It has something about entering mileage and RPO number and then says not suitable for vehicle.

In short I can't get diagbox to help in the slightest!! Can anybody advise what I am doing wrong please?? Thanks
Old 09-10-17, 12:06 AM   #6

What version firmware is your Lexia3 interface? If it is version B it might explain why you are struggling with it.
Earlier versions i.e B and those which were not 'full chip' versions had an inability to read some peugeot models properly or at all.
There is a PSA interface checker you can download from the web that will tell you what you have.
Have a read of this, might help. Yet another Diagbox thread
WillNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-17, 10:29 AM   #7

Hi thanks for this info. This sounds almost certainly like the problem. Bought some cheap crap off eBay some years ago. Will look into a full chips version C. Cheers
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in