Light sensor calibrated wrong? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bguno
  • 1 Post By storeman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-15, 05:57 PM   #1
T68

Default Light sensor calibrated wrong?

Hi!
I live in the nordics where were in the gloomy time of year and now Im experience a little issue with my 2015 308 sw. Its the sensor controlling the auto headlight. This also controls when the satnav is in daylight or night mode.
Problem is that even if we have darker days now it is still light outside. But the sensor holds on to night mode too long, which means my satnav screen is in night mode too long and is hard to read in daylight.

I can adress this by turning the lights to manual - off, but then Im breaking the law since some front headlight is required even in daytime in my country.

Whish Peugeot had separate sensors for headlight automation and satnav. But anyhow, do you think it is possible to calibrate the sensor somehow?
T68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-15, 02:56 PM   #2
Inactive User

Hi!
I don't think you can calibrate the sensor easily. Anyway, even if you could, it will not solve your problem as you need the lights on.
But you can turn your satnav to permanent daylight mode. This can be easily done in the parameters of the satnav.
T68 likes this.
Bguno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-15, 03:57 PM   #3

Pretty sure you can set the car to have daylight running lights on so that a front light is on without having the light actually switched on from the light stalk.
T68 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in