Peugeot Forums banner

Light sensor calibrated wrong?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  storeman 
#1 ·
Hi!
I live in the nordics where we´re in the gloomy time of year and now I´m experience a little issue with my 2015 308 sw. It´s the sensor controlling the auto headlight. This also controls when the satnav is in daylight or night mode.
Problem is that even if we have darker days now it is still light outside. But the sensor holds on to night mode too long, which means my satnav screen is in night mode too long and is hard to read in daylight.

I can adress this by turning the lights to manual - off, but then I´m breaking the law since some front headlight is required even in daytime in my country.

Whish Peugeot had separate sensors for headlight automation and satnav. But anyhow, do you think it is possible to calibrate the sensor somehow?

#2 ·
Hi!
I don't think you can calibrate the sensor easily. Anyway, even if you could, it will not solve your problem as you need the lights on.
But you can turn your satnav to permanent daylight mode. This can be easily done in the parameters of the satnav.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.