Day Running / Side Lights - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-13, 09:58 AM   #1
Inactive User

Question Day Running / Side Lights

Our 2009 308 is fitted with what appear to be stop & tail light bulbs ( 21- 5 watt) in the front headlights that are used as the day running lights.

I have tried to upgrade these lights to LED's by fitting 21 LED stop & tail light bulbs, however I have yet to find a pair that match and presume that the LED's are not always connected to identical LED's for each operation be it side or stop light.
As anyone purchased a LED bulb replacement that works for the day running/side lights on the 308?
voyager is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-05-13, 02:05 PM   #2

Stop/tail lights when fitted as stop tail lights in leds work differently than you expect the tail light feeds some leds and the brake light feeds more thus making it brighter when you brake

This is how my led taillights on my trailer work these come from a lorry trailer and i modded them for 12 volts

Your front daylight running lights will be 2 different circuits i doubt they will work correctly with leds fitted but i could be wrong
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in