Audio albums & photos - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-16, 09:47 AM   #1

Default Audio albums & photos

Hi
I managed to link photos with telephone numbers in my phonebook, altogh this is not documented in manual. I wonder, maybe it some more things not documented. My goal is link the photo with songs in certain folder - the frame in player exist and wait just for that. Anyone already sucseed and know how to do that?

308SW BlueHDi 2016 is the car.
Sinisha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-16, 01:34 PM   #2
Inactive User

I can't help with your query but how did you manage to link photos with contacts on the radio?
Old 07-03-16, 01:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by socktug View Post
I can't help with your query but how did you manage to link photos with contacts on the radio?
You have to import contact (max. 200, one at a time) into internal book, then edit it. Tap on frame within contacts data and choose one of the photo from USB. Prepare photos to square shape. Looks nice.

Old 07-03-16, 03:08 PM   #4

Thats awesome! I didnt know you can do that! Can I ask what phone you are using? Android or iPhone?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PaulMillard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-16, 04:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMillard View Post
Thats awesome! I didnt know you can do that! Can I ask what phone you are using? Android or iPhone?
Yep, I was quite upset about manual and lack of explanations. However, a few minutes of searching across the menus (I was sure that is possible to tie contacts with photo) and, well, I found it ....
Now I have to find the way to link photo and song or album or folder .... Like MS Media Player and AlbumArt.
O, I forgot, I use Android, Galaxy S6 edge.
Old 07-03-16, 10:18 PM   #6

My media album art are set using Windows Media Player. I just copy the folders to my USB and SMEG+ recognizes them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arnoldc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-16, 06:23 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldc View Post
My media album art are set using Windows Media Player. I just copy the folders to my USB and SMEG+ recognizes them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, my idea was something like this, first (or only) picture in folder, picture named as a folder, or something like that. Finaly, yesterday I managed tis using some MP3 tag editor. Hoy did you do that, exactly?
Old 08-03-16, 08:19 AM   #8

So i had a go with this yesterday, and I could not get it to work.

If i go to the contacts screen, select the contact i wish to change, then the only option is import.

If i select import, then click in the photo area, i can choose photos from the USB.

However once i click finish, it duplicates the contact, and if the contact rings me, it does not show their picture. If I ring the contact then it does.

Is there a way of doing this without it showing each contact twice? Once for car contacts and once for phone?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PaulMillard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-16, 08:48 AM   #9

[QUOTE=PaulMillard;1318586]So i had a go with this yesterday, and I could not get it to work.

If i go to the contacts screen, select the contact i wish to change, then the only option is import.

If i select import, then click in the photo area, i can choose photos from the USB.

However once i click finish, it duplicates the contact, and if the contact rings me, it does not show their picture. If I ring the contact then it does.

Is there a way of doing this without it showing each contact twice? Once for car contacts and once for phone?

Hm, in my case this is not an issue. Everything work just fine, don't know why contacts displayed two times ....
Old 08-03-16, 10:03 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMillard View Post
So i had a go with this yesterday, and I could not get it to work.

Mine does the same Paul!

But in my case it is when I add an address to the contact.

It then duplicates, even if I already have an address in the contact from my iPhone. (maybe it doesn't like the format? )

Let me know if you find more info on this
PaulMillard likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in