308 Regular maintenance - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-01-13, 06:09 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default 308 Regular maintenance

Hi all,

I had Peugeot 307 petrol and I could change oil, oil filter, air filter, interior filter, spark plugs etc. by myself. I have never gone to a garage for maintenance so far. Now I bought 2010 model Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI 90 Hp. I have never used diesel car neither its maintenance. Could you please help me about it?

For example, I couldn't locate the diesel fuel filter? Where is it? Do I need any special tool for that? My car is not 37000 km. and I want to change is soon. Air filter + interior filter are easier. Could you please also tell me if the oil change procedure is the same in this car? I couldn't look deeper but is the location of the oil filter same in this car in comparison with my previous car?

Thanks.
PugLover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-01-13, 03:25 PM   #2

Cant compare with 307 but regular maintenance is no problem. Oil and fuel filters are on the LHS of the engine and air filter is behind. Pollen filter is behind a piece of sound insulation on the RHS bulk head. The only problems are the amount of bits to remove to gain sensible access. Would suggest get hold of a Haynes manual they have just published one for this model.
215433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in