308 boot lock - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-12-11, 05:53 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 308 boot lock

any one help got 58 reg 306 1.6 hdi that likes to lock boot by its self. just the boot you dont know it as lock until you get out and try it. ps add this car since june first two weeks after getting it new gear box, turbo blowing. sump leaking drive shaft leaking other than that car good about 53 to gallon 10 mile each way to work rural
mintor 19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-12-11, 04:50 PM   #2
Inactive User

any one know why boot locks its self when all other doors are open
Old 17-01-12, 06:03 PM   #3
Inactive User

A question for other 308 drivers out there i will try and ask i have 308 1.6 hdi sport that as soon as i start and drive away with out using the automatic centralised control button on dash which is deativated the boot locks its self i can stop and get out all doors unlocked, boot locked have unlock with remote is this right or is there a fault. car will stop open all day 12 hours a day untill its started and driven any on else got this a i will take to dealers as still got 5 months silver warranty on it dont wont to go and look a prat when they say they all do it

Old 17-01-12, 08:56 PM   #4
jmkent

Take it back and get it checked... I don't remember the 308 loan car I had doing this, and don't recall seeing it in the settings either. Make sure to check down through all the settings through the radio/MFD options, check the handbook, and if still unresolved go and see the dealer
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-01-12, 07:15 PM   #5
Inactive User

more news on boot locking problem with drivers door not detecting its open. open passengers door boots unlocked, open drivers door boot still locked also with drivers door wide open car relocks its self taking it in just hope platin warranty covers it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in