308 2008 fuel presure sensor failure - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-09-18, 05:05 PM   #1

Default 308 2008 fuel presure sensor failure

Hello,

i have one problem witch service places cant resolve so I wrote here in hope that this community can help me

I have Peugeot 308 from 2008 year, 1.6 HDI with 90KW.
suddenly one morning i start car and go to work and after 50-60 meters car turn on engine failure lamp and turn off. I wait little and turn engine on but lamp still lightning. Monitor says anti pollution failure and i know that is problem for any part in peugeot.

I drive my car slowly to repair store and they say to me that fuel pressure sensor have error and they replace fuel filter and reset error and say that no errors are in car and I can pick up car.

Few days after almost same problem, car turn of and wont start. I call repair crew and they come with laptop, plug in and say same like before fuel pressure sensor have error and in morning we can drag him in shop to see what hapend. in morning auto suddenly starts and we drive it to repair shop, they clear error and test it 2 days, and say to me all parts are ok and we didn't fined any error, next time when this show up we can drag him to electrition shop.

After few days in morning same problem, antipollution failure and low power. I call electric shop and they say bring him in morning. In morning I start engine and all is fine, no error no lamps all is fine. I drive it to electric shop and they run diagnose for almost 2h and say we dont know what happend, now all parts on test are ok and computer shows no errors at all.

Now i dont know what to do. Do any of you guys have similar problem?

post moved to correct sub forum....please read the guides on postings....ps welcome to the forum

Last edited by noddy-hol; 20-09-18 at 06:41 PM.
Durke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-09-18, 04:31 PM   #2

Thumbs up

Hello,

I'm fixed this error, after lots of official services who dont know what is with my car i drive it in private garage to the electritionman who fixing radios, TVs and electric like that.

I herd that he is doctor for every kind of electric parts so i give him a shoot.
He found some oscilation in trotle and because of that car is lousing power in first 2 gears, shacking, turning off etc..

He take of fuel pressure sensor and test him and say that he must be fixed and that he makes all troubles.
He fixed all for 60 in total and now car drives perfect, 1 and 2 gear works perfect and i'm super satisfied
Durke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in