2011 Peugeot 308 Allure 6 spd stop and start - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise


Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-12, 04:12 PM   #1
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default 2011 Peugeot 308 Allure 6 spd stop and start

Hi guys just bought a Peugeot 308 Allure 1.6 HDI 112 6 speed stop-start.Had it a week and coming home from work i had to brake quick and after that engine management and ESP warning lights remain on,and went into limp mode.Its only done 4000 miles Embarassed Anyway took it to a Peugeot garage who updated ECU software but apparently peugeot technical told them there is an even more updated version imminent.Anyone else had any problems with a 6speed stop and start.Mine seems ok now.This is my first 308,i had 207,s before and 307,s before that,then 306,s and 205,s.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-01-12, 04:19 PM   #2
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Now done it again,and back in dealers since 19th Dec 2011.Peugeot Coventry and Peugeot France involved.Its plugged into them by laptop.Apparently today a few parts arrived sent my Peugeot for testing purposes only,and apparently are awaiting a softeware update to be loaded on Peugeot server for ECU.Using a 308 Sr rental car for time being as this could be a few more weeks.
Anyone else experiencing any difficulties.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-12, 08:40 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Leeds City Region
Posts: 296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVR View Post
Now done it again,and back in dealers since 19th Dec 2011.Peugeot Coventry and Peugeot France involved.Its plugged into them by laptop.Apparently today a few parts arrived sent my Peugeot for testing purposes only,and apparently are awaiting a softeware update to be loaded on Peugeot server for ECU.Using a 308 Sr rental car for time being as this could be a few more weeks.
Anyone else experiencing any difficulties.
Hope they sort quickly for you, I had a first time problem with my last car a new Nissan took over 8 weeks. Time was so long as they had to make a new computer for it. Never gone wrong so they did not hold spare ones.
Best wishes
David
PS they at first lent me a Micro after 2 weeks I said I just paid you 15K and here I am driving a Micra so they hired me a Peugeot SW, loved it hence now my new car is a 308 SW. (Learnt later the dealer billed Nissan for 3500.)
RSVR likes this.
dnpark38 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-12, 04:16 PM   #4
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnpark38 View Post
Hope they sort quickly for you, I had a first time problem with my last car a new Nissan took over 8 weeks. Time was so long as they had to make a new computer for it. Never gone wrong so they did not hold spare ones.
Best wishes
David
PS they at first lent me a Micro after 2 weeks I said I just paid you 15K and here I am driving a Micra so they hired me a Peugeot SW, loved it hence now my new car is a 308 SW. (Learnt later the dealer billed Nissan for 3500.)
Hi Dave they have lent me a 308 SR which i must say is a lovely car and ride.My Allure is a hard ride due to low profile tyres.I asked Peugeot and have recieved in writing to extend the roadside assistance
Peugeot Assistance
which isnt to bad for starters,and when i get the car back when its fixed going to ask for some free servicing.Its been a nightmare as i originally ordered a 308 Active from a internet company in july 2011 and when it didnt come in November i cancelled and bought this car and had only done 357 miles in it.Never had all this with my 207,s.Anyway im hoping it will be soughted but dont know when.Surprised no one else with a stop and start model hasnt posted.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-12, 04:46 PM   #5
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Hi Dave they have lent me a 2011 308 SR which is a lovely ride as my 308 Allure has low profiles so is a bit of a hard ride.Peugeot Coventry have today agreed as a good will jesture to extend my road side assistance for another year when it runs out,which i asked for.
Peugeot Assistance
I am also going to ask for some free servicing if i dont get the car back soon,as it went in 19th Dec 2011.All i hope it gets sorted out.
Very surprised i havnt seen anyone else with the same problem on here.P eugeot France have it plugged in by laptop so i think there must be more.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-01-12, 03:47 PM   #6
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default

cars coming back tomorrow,4 weeks no software update thoughHope its fixed now but not convinced,will speak to someone when i pick it up

Last edited by RSVR; 19-01-12 at 03:49 PM.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-01-12, 07:18 PM   #7
davidireland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVR View Post
Hi guys just bought a Peugeot 308 Allure 1.6 HDI 112 6 speed stop-start.Had it a week and coming home from work i had to brake quick and after that engine management and ESP warning lights remain on,and went into limp mode.Its only done 4000 miles Embarassed Anyway took it to a Peugeot garage who updated ECU software but apparently peugeot technical told them there is an even more updated version imminent.Anyone else had any problems with a 6speed stop and start.Mine seems ok now.This is my first 308,i had 207,s before and 307,s before that,then 306,s and 205,s.
What were the faults, or were you party to reading them.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-01-12, 05:05 AM   #8
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidireland View Post
What were the faults, or were you party to reading them.
will speak to them today Dave,but it went in for ESP/Engine light stays on and went in to limp mode the first time.I dont think when they plugged it in they found any faults.All i know is that it has been hooked up to a remote system and Peugeot in France and Peugeot Technical have been involved doing tests etc.I have contacted Peugeot Uk and they have agreed to extend by Peugeot Roadside Assistance for a year after July 2012,as then its a year old.If it keeps happening i am looking at different avenues.Shame as the car is nice,and only done 4000 miles.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-12, 04:20 AM   #9
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Still running ok been two weeks now.Got back to Peugeot Uk and they have agreed to pay for an extra years Peugeot Roadside Assistance and the 12000 miles service free of charge,as a good will jesture.A tad happier now
JohnnyStorm likes this.
RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-12, 05:25 PM   #10
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVR View Post
Hi Dave they have lent me a 2011 308 SR which is a lovely ride as my 308 Allure has low profiles so is a bit of a hard ride.
Ive heard this, the bigger the alloys the more uncomfortable ride. Makes you wonder why people bother.
__________________
308 1.4 VTi 95 S (01/12-)
JohnnyStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.