2010 308 S 1.6HDI rear electric windows not working - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308 > 308 (2007-2014)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-02-13, 09:55 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default 2010 308 S 1.6HDI rear electric windows not working

Hullo all,

I have a 2010 308 S 1.6HDI and I love the car. Recently I have had the problem that both my rear electric windows are not working. The driverís side child lock switch is off and when I operate it I can hear the doors lock and the activation light on the switch does come on. It is off at the minute and the doors can be opened from the inside but the windows on both sides do not work at all. I have tried the driverís switches and the individual switches on both sides of the rear doors. The fuse for powering the windows - F6 in the glove box compartment is perfect and I not only check it visually but also used a digital multi meter to ensure that it is ok. I am now thinking that the relay of some kind has gone on me but I need a set of schematics to follow this problem through. If anyone out there has a set of electrical drawings for this car I would love a copy please. Also input from you experts out there will also be most welcome. Once I am done and the issue is resolved I will post a video on how I resolved this problem to help future enthusiasts.

Thanks a mil
Soothsayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-02-13, 09:05 PM   #2

I had not that exact problem you have but my 308 S hdi would open the boot every time the drivers door was opened after the car was unlocked on the remote. I solved the problem by disconnecting the battery, leaving it for 10 - 15 mins before re connection that way the system has to reconfigure, seems to work on my 308, might be worth a try. To date I have had to do this twice. ps I make sure the car is unlocked before disconecting.
215433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-02-13, 08:35 AM   #3
Inactive User

WOW that worked a treat. Thanks a stack. Disconnected battery and waited 15min and reconnected and now my car is complete again. I wonder what causes this problem. If it happens again I will have to delve deeper to find out why. Will keep all posted.

Much appreciated
Soothsayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 24-02-13, 11:15 AM   #4

Default Yet again

I have just disconnected my battery again its now decided that every time I unlock the car it will open either the tail gate or tail gate glass section. New procedure to drive car - unlock, open drivers door, shut tail gate or tail gate glass (depending on what has been opened), get in car, shut drivers door, key in ignition, etc. This 308 is a complete pain in the butt !!
215433 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in