RD4 to RD45 not recognise by ecu - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-17, 02:27 PM   #1

Default RD4 to RD45 not recognise by ecu

Hello and thank you in advance for your help, this is my problem, I tried meany time to vin code an rd45 to a Peugeot 307 55 plate November new shape (face lift) without success. I did tried with pp2000 but not luck, it couldn't comunicate with the radio. Then I found I tread that said that I should use DiagBox instead of pp2000 (the discussion was about 308 not 307 I tried it anyway) I have spent all day try to install DiagBox because of various problem, but finally when I got it to work and I went to the car to check if it work, I got this message "radio not supported by ecu..". I have been reading that it should work. I have coded few rd4 with pp2000 without any problem. The radio is working, the only problem I have notice is that I can't see Bluetooth icon or option on the screen, but all rest of function works, the problem is that I can't vin code it, so I obviously got the annoying beep. Could someone please give me some advise? is this radio compatible with my 307? any help will be much appreciate. Thanks
cesco7049 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-17, 02:33 PM   #2

I have some RD45s here and have the same issue i think the age difference is the problem i use a 207 BSI for coding and it codes RD4 fine.

Only solution i found which does work is fit the radio in a newer car code it to your vin IN the newer car and it will then work without beeping but the display needs upgrading for the bluetooth to work my phone sees the bluetooth but it cannot connect as no pin code is shown
Old 03-12-17, 02:48 PM   #3

Default Thanks

Thank you for reply yes I was suspecting that, so seams that this is the only option, find someone with newest car that can program everything and than put in my car. Regarding the screen, I got a screen from 2009 Peugeot 207, do you think it will work? I haven't install it jet because I through that my was the same, my screen is the one with graphic and look like the same of the one I got here in the desk, do you know which screen's model work with this radio? my is 96664836 80-00 software version V71.3

Last edited by cesco7049; 03-12-17 at 02:53 PM.

Old 03-12-17, 02:51 PM   #4

I have 1 that works i think i got it from a citroen not sure the model but not fitted it as im selling that car will do some more work with them in next victim !
Old 03-12-17, 02:57 PM   #5

Ok thank you for your help, very appreciate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in