PP2000 or Diagbox - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-09-17, 01:13 PM   #1

Default PP2000 or Diagbox

Long story here so will keep it short and sweet:

Daughter purchased a 2.0hdi 110 off a friends dad and has the esp and skiddy car lights on and they claim they have been there since the owner straightened a crooked steering wheel

Now, I have run my planet on it and its the steering wheel angle sensor but because its not referenced and then referenced by planet I cannot change anything on the abs module or read parameters or even de/re calibrate.

So after spending a while trying to read up on problems I have came across i might need diagbox, now i purchased my equip from (Scary01) with software.

I had an old panasonic toughbook laying around with xp on it and installed PP2000 on it as I was told that Diagbox wont work on my age car at the time (51 plate)

I came here for help and "CAB" gave me a link to a site to download an older version of PP2000, well, that has been absolutely fine for the last 2 years and still running sweet.

I had 2 cd's supplied with diagnostics 1x pp2000, 1x has diagbox 6.01 and diagbox 7.04 on it. Will any of these software read this (52 plate hdi) and allow me to calibrate?

will i have to reinstall xp as a clean version to move over to diag box?

Or if you have any other ideas that would be great!

Cheers in advance!!
mooseman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-09-17, 02:13 PM   #2

I have calibrated steering angle sensors on 307s and 407s using planet i dont think diagbox will help in your case as planet should be fine for 2002 models

Diagbox will load a version of planet anyway when used on a 307 of that age i need diagbox for coding later radios but this only applies to 2008 on radios up to then they code fine with planet.
Old 16-09-17, 02:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliable406 View Post
I have calibrated steering angle sensors on 307s and 407s using planet i dont think diagbox will help in your case as planet should be fine for 2002 models

Diagbox will load a version of planet anyway when used on a 307 of that age i need diagbox for coding later radios but this only applies to 2008 on radios up to then they code fine with planet.
Ok, thats a weight off as im not spending all day installing! lol

My version of pp2000 is v23

I was thinking that it might not be seeing the abs ecu and needed an updated version. problem is I can't move on with this car until I get planet to see the ecu as I can't make any changes, just only read faults on that module?

Thanks for the reply Reliable
mooseman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in