Peugeot 307 Offset + 18" alloy wheel help - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-01-14, 12:52 PM   #1
Inactive User

Unhappy Peugeot 307 Offset + 18" alloy wheel help

Hi Guys,

New to the forum....loving all the Peugeot love...and hate haha

I've got a 52 plate Peugeot 307 myself and had all the usual problems, timing belt, ABS sensors, anti pollution fault etc in the past.

The one area of car knowledge that I've always always struggled with is Spacers and Offset measurements and would love if someone can help with the below:

I've got my eye on a set of 18" alloys which are 4x108 and the size is 18x8 with an offset of ET38.

Having looked up the Offset for a peuegot 307 I've seen that the range is ET15-ET25.

Could someone help me understand what size spacers would be most appropriate for me but also maybe give me an opinion on whether the alloys will be sticking out slightly?

I think that the arches are quite wide so it won't be too bad but any help on this would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!
Faizer87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in