Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 135 p0606 p1621 p1197 p2408 problems - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-18, 10:08 AM   #1

Default Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 135 p0606 p1621 p1197 p2408 problems

Hi guys

I have peugeot 307 sw 2.0 16v 100kw hdi RHR. The problem is that when is cold outside (10C or less) i have problems with starting the car ... It starts and after 3 sec cut off and I need to start it again .. And again .. 3-4 times and antipolution come out then i need to open and close the fuel cap and then start the car ... And then engine light is on and the errors on p0606 p1621 p1197 p2408 .... I have changed the fuel filter and haousing and the dpf presure sensor and done the regeneration and nothing .... I was searching for answer and find nothing .... If some one has an idea what could be wrong?

Tnx
Tosho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-18, 10:44 AM   #2

Hi...as it starts and then cuts out...then starts and stops a few time...makes me think you have a 'air in fuel problem'..have a look at the fuel line from the filter to the pump and check for large bubbles in the line(micro bubbles are ok)..if you need to strip some of the plastic cover off so you can see....
noddy-hol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-18, 11:43 AM   #3

Cool

I'm thinking that ECU is shuting down the power becouse the antipolution is on blinking and when it stops cut the power

Like my problem
youtu.be/zXzIeBhArIk
Tosho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-18, 02:51 PM   #4

Antipollution fault is NOT A FAULT its a message simply telling you SOMETHING is wrong

It will NOT shut the power down it is coming on BECAUSE the engine is not firing up correctly you have it backwards its a symptom NOT the problem.

As above air in fuel lines may be the real issue assuming it runs fine once started if it does not there is more going on you need it read to see WHY the antipollution comes on then you might get somewhere live data will tell you more there is more to diagnostics than reading codes.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in