p0238 p0100 p0087 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-18, 08:23 AM   #1

Default p0238 p0100 p0087

Hi I have Peugeot 307 HDI Sport 2007 car. My car has hiccups on lower RPMs i.e. from 1500 to 1900 for any gear. I can hear hissing noise or some kind of air leak noise when I press the pedal which I feel like it is coming from passenger side glove area or in the middle.

The mechanic said this noise is normal as it is of turbo and other mechanic said I need to get the inlet manifold rings changed. I said if we change the fuel filter will this solve the hiccups he said might be but he did not recommend to change it at this time.

This morning when I was driving in the town on lower RPMs engine management light appears with depollution system faulty warning. On the OBD sensor I got p0238 p0100 p0087.

Please help as I took this car to two mechanics one has changed the Air Flow Meter and other has fixed the leak on Injector seals which has already cost me 450 and the fault is still there i.e. (hiccups on lower RPMs and hissing noise when I press the pedal) and now I can see the codes too.
nth_harmonry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-18, 11:41 AM   #2

Egr valve. Common and well documented issue, fixed with a 4 blanking plate.
Old 12-06-18, 06:44 PM   #3

For 450 take it back and tell him he has not fixed it and either he does or you want your money back. What reader did you use to get the codes?
madbadandold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in