Locking problem on a 307sw 2007 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-07-17, 02:08 PM   #1

Default Locking problem on a 307sw 2007

Hi when i lock the car using the fob all doors lock and after a second they unlock So I have to lock it with the key or just wait for 10 seconds till the car locks itself. I thought it was the lock driver´s side so I exchanged it with my other 307sw 2004 but stayed the same....so it´s not the drivers side......is it possible that another lock is not working properly and the car thinks there is an open door?, I disconnected the battery and after 30 minutes connected it back but not change, could be some programing problem, the locking unid, how to know it.... many thanks
hemaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-07-17, 03:55 PM   #2

Hi Hemaz,
I had this problem on a 206 and it was infuriating.
Built into the door locks are micro switches that tell the computer if the door is open or closed. Of course they fail in the open position so locking the car with the remote isn't possible.
If it is one of the micro switches your display should tell you which door is open when you start the engine. Mine constantly beeped at me until I locked the doors whilst in the car (didn't have anti-hijack locking).
When you identify the failed lock you could try spraying Electrical Contact Cleaner into the lock to try and rectify the issue.
I believe the micro switch can be replaced but I never bothered
Old 26-07-17, 02:07 PM   #3

Hi thanks for your answer, the strange thing is that after the car unlocks I can wait for 10 seconds and it locks itself without problem, so if there would be a problem with an open door the car would never lock itself... or yes..., by other hand the display never showed me an open door while everything was close.... I will try to clean all five locks to see any change.

Old 26-07-17, 03:39 PM   #4

Does the car have an internal control to lock all doors, and, if so, does that work ok?
IanML is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-17, 04:02 AM   #5

Hi yes the car has a locking internal control and works fine
Old 21-09-17, 03:48 PM   #6

Still have the problem and no solution on the way i have to lock it with the key..or with the control and wait, it locks...unlocks and after 10 seconds locks again at the end.....) to open it there is no problem.
Old 22-09-17, 07:04 AM   #7

Could be a faulty door lock as mentioned previously or it could be that the key is faulty and keeps sticking on unlock button
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in