lexia 3 pp2000 need advice - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By matt002

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-01-13, 06:05 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default lexia 3 pp2000 need advice

Was thinking of buying the lexia3 pp2000 kit from an online store and would like some feedback on what this forum users think of this kit.
i only found out yesterday that a friend has had use of peugeot diagnostic hardware/software and he said he would do the diagnostics on my car if i supply the kit.
Lexia-3 Lexia3 v47 Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic PP2000 V25
this is the online store selling the kit
any advice feedback much appreciated.
i know i have pm'd a couple of pug planet users on here but so far heard nothing from them so im thinking they are to busy to come on here all the time and with my friend having knowledge of such things and he is gonna do it for nothing thought why not.
plus with friends help might be able to make a few bob on the side doing diagnostics.

Last edited by maully217; 25-01-13 at 06:11 PM. Reason: extra info added
maully217 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-01-13, 07:34 PM   #2
rogersimons

the kits the right one if it were me id buy it myself and use it myself running a diagnostic is easy and plenty of help here.why buy it for your friend when you can do it yourself..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25-01-13, 07:41 PM   #3
Inactive User

Depending where you are located as your location is not in your profile you can also buy them from ebay

Old 25-01-13, 09:51 PM   #4
Inactive User

Default lexia3 pp2000

hi roger and matt,
thanks for the input.
Roger im not buying the lexia for my friend im keeping the kit he is just gonna do the diagnostics on my 307 as im not clued up on all that stuff at the moment, but i am reading about pp2000 and what it can and can't do on this very forum. also you think its a good buy for the money although the p&p bumps it up quite abit dont you think. 22 seems quite alot for whats in the box. i didnt think a couple of cables weighed so much.
matt i live in middlesbrough and have looked on ebay for the lexia3 but most are asking around 70 for the kit thats when i looked on the website and saw the one linked for 40 but when you add the 22 postage it dosn't work out that much cheaper.
gonna have to give this one some thought.
Old 26-01-13, 01:05 AM   #5
Inactive User

Default Re: lexia 3 pp2000 need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by maully217 View Post
hi roger and matt,
thanks for the input.
Roger im not buying the lexia for my friend im keeping the kit he is just gonna do the diagnostics on my 307 as im not clued up on all that stuff at the moment, but i am reading about pp2000 and what it can and can't do on this very forum. also you think its a good buy for the money although the p&p bumps it up quite abit dont you think. 22 seems quite alot for whats in the box. i didnt think a couple of cables weighed so much.
matt i live in middlesbrough and have looked on ebay for the lexia3 but most are asking around 70 for the kit thats when i looked on the website and saw the one linked for 40 but when you add the 22 postage it dosn't work out that much cheaper.
gonna have to give this one some thought.
The one you seen for 40 probably has to be shipped from China. I got mine from a Polish UK seller on eBay and the kit works great. I managed to diagnose and clear air bag and ESP faults . I find pp2000 quite easy to use but not tried diagbox yet as can't get it installed on my laptop.

Sent from my LG-P500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 26-01-13, 08:12 AM   #6
Inactive User

I think you will struggle to get a genuine tool cheaper than about 65-75.

I think of it as one trip to the dealer to diagnose or the facility to do it myself as many times as I like for the same price...
Johnt_21 likes this.
Old 26-01-13, 08:13 AM   #7

just be prepaired if you do buy the on from china you might get caught for inport tax. cost me about an extra 14 on top of the unit and p and p
pauls0701 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 26-01-13, 08:51 AM   #8
Inactive User

Default lexia3 pp2000

cheers for the advice guys,
its looking like the ones from ebay are turning out to be the better option for me rather than the listed one.
ok its over to ebay i go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in