Help Anti-Pollution Fault Peugeot 307 1.6 2006 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-05-16, 09:05 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Help Anti-Pollution Fault Peugeot 307 1.6 2006

Hello I got Peugeot 307 1.6 PETROL 2006 its have been allmoust a year , and i have some problems with it wich im going to fix next month like rear abs sensor and my fuel gauge deosnt properly work sometimes it shows petrol level and sometimes it doesnt . And i have very strange thing from time to time its Anti-Pollution problem , when i start car it's all good drives very well , but sometimes i get anti-pollution fault and yellow engine light appears then it strugles with accelaration it's like it doesnt get that mutch power as it should, then i stop my engine whait like 10sec , then i start it again and the problem is gone and the car goes like it should with no power loss , Question is why this anti-pollution appear and why it dissapears when i switch the engine off and start again ?
where should i look for problem ? and how mutch they can charge me for fixing this ?

P.S thanks for your help , and sorry for my bad English

Last edited by evaldasj; 21-05-16 at 09:21 PM.
evaldasj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 21-05-16, 10:02 PM   #2

Anti-Pollution is a general message which could be caused by many different issues. To identify the problem you need the correct diagnostic software - Peugeot Planet 2000.

Last edited by IanML; 21-05-16 at 10:04 PM.
IanML is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-05-16, 08:20 AM   #3

anti pollution could be anything. if its going into limp mode the car must think its a pretty serious problem.

check out the https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/.../index107.html

hopefully someone can help you

Old 25-05-16, 07:52 AM   #4
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldasj View Post
Hello I got Peugeot 307 1.6 PETROL 2006 its have been allmoust a year , and i have some problems with it wich im going to fix next month like rear abs sensor and my fuel gauge deosnt properly work sometimes it shows petrol level and sometimes it doesnt . And i have very strange thing from time to time its Anti-Pollution problem , when i start car it's all good drives very well , but sometimes i get anti-pollution fault and yellow engine light appears then it strugles with accelaration it's like it doesnt get that mutch power as it should, then i stop my engine whait like 10sec , then i start it again and the problem is gone and the car goes like it should with no power loss , Question is why this anti-pollution appear and why it dissapears when i switch the engine off and start again ?
where should i look for problem ? and how mutch they can charge me for fixing this ?

P.S thanks for your help , and sorry for my bad English
=============================================
hi all
mine 307 sw 2007 110 HP
i had have the same problem since a couple of months . i went to local Peugeot garage they informed me to change the coil (lay above the spark ignition directly and over cylinders hid) i changed it by a used one. so it running god till morning the fault appears aging . i hope this well useful for you and if you have update please let me know. THANKS IN ADVANCE
ahfakhrany is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in