Anti pollution error and a code of P3014 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-18, 05:45 PM   #1

Default Anti pollution error and a code of P3014

Hi I’ve recently purchased a 307 convertible petrol 1.6 05 plate, seemed to good a deal to turn down for 400.

Problem I’ve got is the above and the engine management light staying on, my friend put it on diagnostics and it came back with a P3014 code, I’m led to believe that this could be a prob with throttle body and was advise to spray carb cleaner in it and give it a good clean.

Just wondered if anyone has had this problem and could they advise

Cheers
Reedy240468 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-18, 06:16 PM   #2

Was it from a dealer or garage? if so take it back and let them fix it as you have 3 months warranty by law. If private then was the message/light on when you bought it? The chap who read it, was it a quality professional reader he used as Peugeots are a menace for not giving correct messages with faults if it is not their system reading it. PP2K is their system and there are plenty of info on this site about it. By all means have a look at the throttle body and give it a clean and see if it clears it and report back if you need to. There is a search facility on this site so try that and see if there is any thing that seems like your problem.
madbadandold is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-18, 09:06 AM   #3

A 307 cc for 400 is bargain basement so i doubt it was a garage he bought it from he does not appear to be complaining about it either just wants some advice.

As for the issue we have to assume you mean 1.6 petrol as in NFU engine these are normally pretty reliable so i would get it read with planet first before throwing parts at it as most handheld readers give inaccurate codes.

Clogged injectors are 1 thing they can suffer from.

Old 07-10-18, 01:37 PM   #4

Cheers for the input chaps, it wasn’t bought from a dealers, not for 400, bought from a friend as seen, coming up for MOT so need to put these lights out, another friend has a obi reader and he put it on diagnostics come back with the P3014 code wiped it off but came back again with the same code again.

I took it out this morning and runs lovely up to 4000rpm and up to or just under 90mph👍🏻👍🏻👍 🏻😄😄😄 but still got to turn the lights out🤔🤔🤔
Reedy240468 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-18, 05:11 PM   #5

As reliable 406 and I have already said it needs to be read on Peugeots own system to be certain of the fault. I always ask newbies about where they got the car from when they have just acquired it as many people do not know their rights about buying from the trade. Plus a lot of garages sell cars dirt cheap if they have taken it in as part of a sale and are just after the money it cost them. Especially a one with faults. I go to a auction who have a garage supply them with cars just like that.
madbadandold is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-18, 11:18 AM   #6

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...gnostic-28190/

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...70/#post529130
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in