307 Speedo Change to White Dials - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-14, 09:23 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default 307 Speedo Change to White Dials

Hi everyone,

Just interested in switching my 307 grey instrument panel to the CC white dial one.

I have read a thread on the forums here with someone successfully achieving this, however I am also under the impression it is not a straight forward plug in job.

My questions really are put to those who may have experience in doing such a task, any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

1. does the extra small lcd screen on the white dials work considering my old speedo has only one lcd not two? The screen I am referring to displays the oil temperature and from my understanding there is no oil temperature sensor on the 307? How does this work?

2. does the petrol speedo work in a diesel car i.e. the diesel pre heat light etc, or is it a case of needing a fuel specific instrument panel?

3. does the mileage show correct or not on the new speedo?

4. was it a simple plug and play or did you have to reset dials or take the unit apart?

If someone could give me guidance or fill in any of the blanks, this would be appreciated greatly.

Cheers

Matt
Advertisement

Old 07-01-14, 05:42 PM   #2

I can help with question no. 3, you need a speedo from a car with lower miles than your own car, then the mileage will be correct, the part with highest mileage will take over.

Holt
Old 08-01-14, 12:49 AM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
I can help with question no. 3, you need a speedo from a car with lower miles than your own car, then the mileage will be correct, the part with highest mileage will take over.

Holt
thanks for your reply Holt, that shouldn't be an issue considering mines on 150k
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in