307 central locking - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-01-13, 09:47 PM   #1

Default 307 central locking

Hello just joined great forum I have problem with two of my peugeot 307 s
Went abroad for work purposes 3 months and when I got back both 307s battery's were flat after charging both they still didnt start I noticed on both that the red light is flashing in the centre meaning car is still immobilized. So I ordered the pp2000 kit of ebay got the key code programmed the keys and vin number and hey presto both cars started but the electric window switch would operate opposite windows like drivers window button would operate passengers and passengers would operate drivers. So on peugeot planet I changed the front electric windows setting from one touch to simple and both cars windows working but I heard the doors lock now one car all doors are locked but boot opened the other drivers door opens but tge other three don't. The car which the drivers door opens when you unlock the car and open drivers door you hear locks as I'f they are locking and to lock the car you have to press unlock and lock for the drivers door to lock . Any ideas is there proper procedure you have to do to progam keys to avoid this . Sorry for the essay
Nasir2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27-01-13, 09:18 PM   #2
Inactive User

I have this same problem!!!
Whenever i open the drivers door it locks the rest of the doors!
And when i get out of the car i have to unlock it before i can lock it again!

Does anyone know what causes this?

And P.S, How did you get into the screen to mess with the locks?
I seem to have loads of stuff missing from my planet software because other people are doing allsorts with theirs and i seem really limited!!
Old 28-01-13, 07:40 AM   #3

Default 307

Can you open the rest of your doors when you unlock it first time and how I did it was do a global scan then once its done go to the top don't press f11 for faults the top one is built in systems interface press enter configuration and then customer options and then you should see the option

Old 28-01-13, 06:07 PM   #4
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasir2k9 View Post
Can you open the rest of your doors when you unlock it first time and how I did it was do a global scan then once its done go to the top don't press f11 for faults the top one is built in systems interface press enter configuration and then customer options and then you should see the option
Yes i can open all the doors when i first unlock it, but if i open the drivers door first the rest of them lock!
And to open the boot i have to open one of the rear doors first before the boot will open!!!

:/
Old 28-01-13, 07:06 PM   #5

Default Hi

Mine are completely locked how are your windows working fine did your battery die.
Old 17-01-17, 11:24 AM   #6
Inactive User

Angry ANy news on this - I have just bought a 307SW and exactly the same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman1976 View Post
Yes i can open all the doors when i first unlock it, but if i open the drivers door first the rest of them lock!
And to open the boot i have to open one of the rear doors first before the boot will open!!!

:/
Any one else have any solution for this ?
mikeypob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in