307 CC Window not always dropping - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-12-17, 03:12 AM   #1

Default 307 CC Window not always dropping

Hi guys,
I recently had a window regulator replaced on the drivers side door. Since then, the window doesnt seem to be dropping as it did before (and not like the passenger side window either).

The outside door handle, sometimes the window does drop when i touch the handle, sometimes not. Sometimes I have to pull the door a bit, let it open a centremeter, shut it and open it again to make the window drop.

From the inside, getting out. It rarely drops when i pull the inside handle. I have to open the door a centremeter, jiggle/shut the door, then reopen once the window has dropped enough.

Why is this happening? Does the window only drop when the handle is pulled, or when it senses the door opening (would explain me having to jiggle the door to get it to drop).

I had a friend of a friend install the new regulator, and i dont want to take it back for them to fix it without having some idea of why its happening/how to fix it.

Thanks in advance!
mdis89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-12-17, 01:06 PM   #2

Doesn't help you but I have exactly the same issue on mine. Sometimes doesn't go back up when closing the door either.

I have been told to try cleaning the switches in the drivers door and replacing the sensor in the handle.

I thought about switching the handle form the passenger door to the drivers door to see if that made any difference (it would at least confirm if it was the sensor).

Hopefully someone will be along who knows what they are talking about shortly!
Scottie7275 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-12-17, 01:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie7275 View Post
Doesn't help you but I have exactly the same issue on mine. Sometimes doesn't go back up when closing the door either.

I have been told to try cleaning the switches in the drivers door and replacing the sensor in the handle.

I thought about switching the handle form the passenger door to the drivers door to see if that made any difference (it would at least confirm if it was the sensor).

Hopefully someone will be along who knows what they are talking about shortly!
So far, i havnt had any issues with the window going back up when shutting the door (luckily).

If i take my getting in the car and hit the sensor on the handle right, the window drops no problem (used to be that any light tough would make it drop though).

Getting out the car is the main pain, as im not sure where the sensor is that makes the window drop getting out.

Things are obviously kinda working. Seems more of a sensitivity issue, which im not sure where to even start looking at!
mdis89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in