307 Bluetooth Module - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-17, 07:47 AM   #1

Default 307 Bluetooth Module

Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new for car electrical.
I have a 307 from 2006. The facelift type, full CAN.
I bought a Siemens bluetooth module and microphone. The car is equipped with RD4 radio.
I ordered the new 18 pins plug and pins from Peugeot, that's easy. The module only has one plug with 18 pins.
I believe the module is the same for all PUGs and Cits afterwards, with some software version difference only.
I have and use the Lexia, Diagbox, and the Sedre system for diagrams.
I can't find any diagrams with 'only' the 18 pin plug on the BT module, all 307 wiring diagram shows 18 + 4. the 4 would be for USB socket.
Again, the module does not have it.

I found the 'only' 18 wires diagram for 407 and for C5, but they are all different.
Now, I'm confused... And I also don't think that the modules have different pin setup per car type...

Anybody has any experience?

Thanks in advance
Ferenc
serenc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-17, 09:47 AM   #2

Hi

The Peugeot documentation for the Bluetooth module is basic and appears to only cover the later models. I had the Peugeot Dealer look at the information for my car and the information they provided from the system was completely wrong - Wrong Modules, Wrong information as to where the modules were located in the car. So do not trust any information if you have an earlier car !!!

I wrote a post covering the installation of the OEM Bluetooth Module for a 2007 207. You will find it in the Audio section of this group.

Most Peugeot cars already have the wiring for the module in the loom and all you need to add is the right Bluetooth Hands Free Module and a Microphone inside the interior light.

Just check the interior light to see if the 2 pin plug is present for the Microphone - If so then you are all set to go !! The cable/plug will most likely be tucked under the head lining.

The early Bluetooth modules do not have the USB port. The later ones, post 2010 have the USB port and I believe the RD4 Radio might also have been updated. I could not get the later module to work on my 2007 car !!??

Good luck

Last edited by Bushellj; 06-08-17 at 09:56 AM.
Bushellj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-17, 05:57 AM   #3

I really like the information . ..
LeMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in