307 2.0 hdi 90 Miracle ( now fixed ) - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-12, 01:56 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 307 2.0 hdi 90 Miracle ( now fixed )

Hi everyone,

Want to tell about my pug which fixed its self.
I was writing a post in here about my pug getting mixed 25mpg city driving with 16mph average speed.

About 3 weeks ago i filled my tank and put millers on top (instead of putting millers first and then fill the tank). Mpg was 25 with easy foot and i was really disapointed, cause my old 406 did about 37 city with same speed.

So yesterdaymy tank was getting low, trip computer showed 120 miles to go. Today i went to liverpool and back (140miles round trip), when i got home trip computer shows 60 miles left, i thought something is not right here, so reset trip computer and went to city for a test. Pressed gas as much as i could to 3000rpm. Came home and you wont believe - average speed 17mph, average mpg 35.7 thats about 15 mins driving hard. So its the pug who fixed itself or its the millers additive which was probbly on the bottom of my tank and at last it started to do something
I would like to help to anyone whos got problem with low mpg, but i cant, i havent done anything. Self breaking - self fixing

So hopefully it will stay same. And probably driving slower and more gently i could get even 40 as the peugeot says.

Thank you all who tryed to help me!
I will inform next week how it goes with my mpg
peugeotown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-12, 02:25 PM   #2
Inactive User

Almost forgot. When i was driving before downhill before that fix in neutral, trip computer should go up to 999.9 but it was always getting down, and getting down fast, now when it fixed itself and when you going downhill and put neutral it goes quikly to 999.9 and stays there.

Noticed one more thing. Before the fix when you standing in traffic in neutral and idling trip computer average mpg was getting down slowly, now its even going up
Any ideas what really happened to it? Maybe vacuum was blocked or injectors.. ?

But anyway, im happy now
Old 06-01-12, 02:50 PM   #3
Stubbo

I wouldnt put 100% faith in the average readouts myself

Only certain way to see what mpg you are getting is do a full to empty and see how many miles you get!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-12, 03:01 PM   #4
Inactive User

I will let you know in a few weeks, dont drive a lot to get my tank empty quickly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in