Peugeot Forums banner

307 2.0 hdi 90 Miracle ( now fixed )

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  peugeotown 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Want to tell about my pug which fixed its self.
I was writing a post in here about my pug getting mixed 25mpg city driving with 16mph average speed.

About 3 weeks ago i filled my tank and put millers on top (instead of putting millers first and then fill the tank). Mpg was 25 with easy foot and i was really disapointed, cause my old 406 did about 37 city with same speed.

So yesterdaymy tank was getting low, trip computer showed 120 miles to go. Today i went to liverpool and back (140miles round trip), when i got home trip computer shows 60 miles left, i thought something is not right here, so reset trip computer and went to city for a test. Pressed gas as much as i could to 3000rpm. Came home and you wont believe - average speed 17mph, average mpg 35.7 thats about 15 mins driving hard. So its the pug who fixed itself or its the millers additive which was probbly on the bottom of my tank and at last it started to do something :thumb: :nod:
I would like to help to anyone whos got problem with low mpg, but i cant, i havent done anything. Self breaking - self fixing :lol:

So hopefully it will stay same. And probably driving slower and more gently i could get even 40 as the peugeot says.

Thank you all who tryed to help me!
I will inform next week how it goes with my mpg ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Almost forgot. When i was driving before downhill before that fix in neutral, trip computer should go up to 999.9 but it was always getting down, and getting down fast, now when it fixed itself and when you going downhill and put neutral it goes quikly to 999.9 and stays there.

Noticed one more thing. Before the fix when you standing in traffic in neutral and idling trip computer average mpg was getting down slowly, now its even going up :)
Any ideas what really happened to it? Maybe vacuum was blocked or injectors.. ? :confused:

But anyway, im happy now :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.