307 2.0 16V with P0012 and P0271 error - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 307
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-12-17, 03:04 PM   #1

Default 307 2.0 16V with P0012 and P0271 error

After replacing the head gasket my car went fine for 10 Km. The next day it died while driving and using Planet diags I got the P0011 and P0271 errors. Checking the cam belt timing I found the crank gear out by 1 tooth. I corrected the belt timing and the error moved to P0012. I also found that although I have not found any clogging of the solenoid valve the engine would still cut at about 89 deg C. The starter would not operate until after some time but it would cut out again within seconds. The hotter it is the sooner it would cut out. Somebody said that the VVT Solenoid can act up when it heats up. I have cleaned the valve and changed the oil and filter with no success. Is it the Solenoid valve or the faulty injector that causes the ECU to think it is a critical fault and need to protect the engine from damage?
The ignition will not turn the starter and I have to wait a good couple of minutes or lock and unlock the doors a couple of times before it would swing again. most of the time the engine would die again within 5 seconds. Is there a fault code for the Injector Calculator Sensor. Can anybody please help?

Last edited by majola; 29-12-17 at 09:47 PM. Reason: More info added
majola is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-12-17, 09:54 PM   #2

What prevents the starter relay to not have power intermittently. Is it the same control module that cuts the engine and prevents it from even being push started. What is this module called and where can it be located?
majola is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-09-18, 07:19 PM   #3

Long time ago that post so probably not even a member anymore!
madbadandold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 22-09-18, 01:28 AM   #4

This Berridale is spamming all over the forum, needs to pull his head out and read/obey the rules like the rest of us or exit stage left...
WillNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-09-18, 02:59 AM   #5

I ask these questions in good faith .

Last edited by Berridale; 22-09-18 at 10:35 AM.
Berridale is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in