Windscreen wiper motor - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 306
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-07-09, 08:55 AM   #1
Inactive User

Smile Windscreen wiper motor

Hi I do not use the site very much but I have just come across a fault with the front windscreen wipers on my 2001 306 when on intermittent they suddenly stop and then they might restart again or need turning off and on again. The motor seems ok because speeds one and two work fine, is there a control unit somewhere in the wiring that needs replacing?
Any help appreciated
Neil
neilcaun@blueyonder.co.uk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-07-09, 09:54 AM   #2
Inactive User

its all part of the comms 2000 in the steering wheel and not so simple to get in there to do any repairs and you would need diagnostic equipment to trace what the fault is.
pugbod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-07-09, 12:48 PM   #3
Inactive User

Default wipers motor

Hi thanks for the reply, does that mean that a new wiper stalk might cure it? because it works fine at normal speed and fast, or are we looking at something more complicated?
Regards
Neil
neilcaun@blueyonder.co.uk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 19-07-09, 01:03 PM   #4
Inactive User

well its not easy to get into the comms 2000 unless you know what your doing but it sounds like the stalk could be the problem but I don't think you can buy one on its own you need a complete comms 2000 and probably need diagnostics to reprogram it.
pugbod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-10-09, 07:19 PM   #5

When I forst bought my pug, the normal speed wipers on operated as intermittant, in effect I had 2 intermittant and fast wipers, one day the linkage seized and when I bought replacement linkage and put it on it then had normal wipers and only 1 intermittant
Susie2Shoes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in