Mood lighting on centre console sides? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 3008 > 3008 (2017+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-19, 01:24 PM   #1

This is probably a bit of a daft question, but should my GT line have mood lighting strips in this section on each side of the console? Cos mine doesn't, and the image in the settings screen (and various pics/vids I've seen) seem to suggest they should be there. Thanks!

Last edited by LeMutt; 08-11-19 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Attachment cock-up
LeMutt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-19, 01:26 PM   #2

My GT-Line doesn't, just has lighting around the cup holders.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1.6THP GTLine EAT6 Leather+Grip+ACC+O&G+Smart Boot
mooi1uk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-19, 01:28 PM   #3

I tried to attach a pic but it isn't showing on my phone. But thanks for the quick reply Mooi!

Old 08-11-19, 02:22 PM   #4

Interestingly I just found a photo online where those panels are most definitely lit up blue. The plot thickens! 🙄
Attached Thumbnails
mood01_1573222906613.jpg  
Old 08-11-19, 02:39 PM   #5

Maybe it's just the top of the range GT model that has this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-19, 02:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMutt View Post
This is probably a bit of a daft question, but should my GT line have mood lighting strips in this section on each side of the console? Cos mine doesn't, and the image in the settings screen (and various pics/vids I've seen) seem to suggest they should be there. Thanks!
I have the Allure the model, one down from the GT and it has blue led lights all over the place!
Sorry Pictures are wrong way up, don't know why this has happened as they were the correct way round when I uploaded them? may be someone can advise me how to turn them!
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
3008-suv.jpg   image1.jpg   image0.jpg  
QuarterBill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-19, 03:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterBill View Post
I have the Allure the model, one down from the GT and it has blue led lights all over the place!
Sorry Pictures are wrong way up, don't know why this has happened as they were the correct way round when I uploaded them? may be someone can advise me how to turn them!
Bill
I had an Allure before my current GT-Line and that didn't have them but yours does! I also notice from your first picture that yours has LED headlights as well which isn't Allure standard spec!
Are you sure it's not a GT-Line as I see it also has the GT-Line checkerboard front grille pattern?

Last edited by mooi1uk; 08-11-19 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-11-19, 03:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooi1uk View Post
I had an Allure before my current GT-Line and that didn't have them but yours does! I also notice from your first picture that yours has LED headlights as well which isn't Allure standard spec!
Are you sure it's not a GT-Line as I see it also has the GT-Line checkerboard front grille pattern?
Hi mooi

I had ordered my car from the factory with three extras! LED headlights, Sun Roof and Keyless entry, so that's why the front grill is not STD Allure fitments.
Cheers Bill
Attached Thumbnails
image3-2-.jpg  
mooi1uk likes this.

Last edited by QuarterBill; 08-11-19 at 03:55 PM.
QuarterBill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-19, 04:05 PM   #9

No black roof or chrome lower window trim, so not a GT Line but a cracking looking Allure, Bill - thanks for chiming in. It has opened up a bit of a can of worms though, since it looks like we should all have those mood lights on the console. I'm going to check again when it's dark... maybe they're just a bit dim (like myself) and I missed them...
Old 08-11-19, 04:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterBill View Post
Hi mooi

I had ordered my car from the factory with three extras! LED headlights, Sun Roof and Keyless entry, so that's why the front grill is not STD Allure fitments.
Cheers Bill
Ah, ok Bill! My GT-Line was ordered with keyless entry plus smart boot, full leather interior, adaptive cruise control and advanced grip control but back to the thread, there's no interior blue lighting on the sides of the centre console

Last edited by mooi1uk; 08-11-19 at 04:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in