Cigarette lighter fuse - Page 2 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 3008 > 3008 (2017+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-19, 10:23 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizonas View Post
So I've checked all fuses in the glove compartment, found only one busted for front cigy lighter.
Can anyone tell me where the hell is the boot cigy lighter fuse buried?
According to the manual it is in the same fuse box as the front accessory socket fuse.
Attached Thumbnails
3008-internal-fuse-box.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JimWooly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-19, 04:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWooly View Post
According to the manual it is in the same fuse box as the front accessory socket fuse.
unfortunately it is not F17
Old 12-07-19, 06:03 AM   #13

Exactly the problem I had.

The published handbook fuse layouts did not look anything like the fusebox fitted to my car. Fuse ratings and positions didn't seem to link to that fitted in my 2018 GT. Early handbooks had no fuse details printed in them at all, other than a dead link to Servicebox.

If you have a friendly Peugeot dealer service dept. (I don't), they may offer some advice, if you can actually get to talk to anyone technical that is.

Next time I pay for an hours access on Servicebox, I'll see if I can get the fuse box layout against my own VIN.

I already have the full Servicebox fuse details for my last 2017 3008, which are quite different from my present car.

Alternatively, its a trial and error process of trying to access each fuse, removing it and replacing it to see if its the one you want.

Old 12-07-19, 06:10 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehdi View Post
Exactly the problem I had.

The published handbook fuse layouts did not look anything like the fusebox fitted to my car. Fuse ratings and positions didn't seem to link to that fitted in my 2018 GT. Early handbooks had no fuse details printed in them at all, other than a dead link to Servicebox.

If you have a friendly Peugeot dealer service dept. (I don't), they may offer some advice, if you can actually get to talk to anyone technical that is.

Next time I pay for an hours access on Servicebox, I'll see if I can get the fuse box layout against my own VIN.

I already have the full Servicebox fuse details for my last 2017 3008, which are quite different from my present car.

Alternatively, its a trial and error process of trying to access each fuse, removing it and replacing it to see if its the one you want.

I did pull out every single fuse and found only one busted.
Will try to call my local Peugeot maybe they will help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in