Peugeot Forums banner

Bought New MFD, Now Radio Won't Work..

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  307Display 
#1 ·
Hi all,

for the 03/2015 307 the MFD (Multi Functional Display) has been swapped out for a new unit.
After the swap the radio won't work at all.. when the original MFD is back in place the radio works just fine.. what could cause this issue?

The old MFD has stripes going across the display hence the replacement. On both MFD's all functions work properly, it is just the radio that won't work at all on the new display.

Best regards

#3 ·
That was an spelling error.. my bad, it is a 2005, march 307.
The part number on the display is correct.

There is a moderator in one topic saying that it needs to be activated in his case.. why could that not be the case in mine? I can't post links yet, but the thread title to that topic is 307 hatchback 2004....mfd any help ??):

The display may have been changed and it needs re-activating in Planet.

I have the trip computer button on my stalk. I recently changed my MFD because of display issues and was surprised to find the replacement didn't show anything when I pressed the button.

#4 ·
Had a similar issue on a 206 running the same CAN VAN multiplex electric system as this 307.

Changed the multifunction display & it stopped the factory 6 disc cd changer working, needed a tweak in the BSI configuration set up with Peugeot Planet to get the cd changer to work again.

#7 ·
I swapped a MFD on my 307 when it had lines on it. When I swapped over I found I didn't have any trip computer options appear until I programmed with Planet.
Thats exactly right its not the part number that matters its the software version as there are hundreds of variations some will plug in and work fine some need configured to the car

First of all, thank you all for replying and contributing to the topic :)!

So the MFD will have to be programmed with Peugeot Planet.. is that an easy DIY job?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.