Peugeot Forums - View Single Post - First Edition
Thread: First Edition
View Single Post
Old 26-01-19, 06:03 PM   #4
Xari5008

As mentioned I picked this up today and all round I'm really impressed. I've owned both the new 3008 and 5008 GT models and whilst I liked them there was just something missing.

This is a brilliant car. You've got space for 2 car seats in the back or 3 adults at a push. You won't fit an adult between the car seats in the back.
Plenty of room with the seats set at a normal level ( I'm 6 ft and loads of room for the kids in the back ).

The cruise control and lane keeping assist is another level. Can quite happily leave it to it and it will keep you dead centre of the lane you're in ( obviously don't RELY on it but good if you need to adjust the temp or use the screen ). Combined with the adaptive cruise i found this feature very nice.

The screen is alot faster than in the previous cars mentioned and found it easy enough to use. The massage seats are also easy enough to use although I probably won't be, not the greatest feature lol.

Loads of little spaces to put stuff however be aware there is not a place to put a sim card to add wifi to the car. This needs to be done as a bridge between a separate device and the car.

The Visio park 3 is a very clever system and is far superior to the ones available in the 3008 and 5008. Parked itself first time with absolutely no issues.

The focal surround sound is good and a huge improvement over the standard speakers.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to let me know!
Xari5008 is offline   Reply With Quote