Peugeot Forums banner

407 coupe, pp2000 problem

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  BiGK 
#1 ·
Hi, i have a 07, 407 coupe, 3.0 v6 petrol auto with 43000 miles and full history. i have recently bought pp2000, newest version, the problem is that i know my front parking sensors are not working and there is a problem with my rear passenger side suspension.about a year ago i hade someone plug car into pp2000 and it came up with both outside front parking sensors on faulty and boot wiring fault.
These faults were not fixed. Now when i plug in pp2000 it comes up with no faults ( strange for a 407 ha ha). can anybody please tell me where im going wrong and how to fix. Dont know if previous 2000 user has switched control boxes off so no warnings come up.

Thanks in advance.
any help would be appreciated.

Tbow

#2 ·
What ecu's show up in a global test and look in BSI configuration for what ecu's are absent that should tell you if functions have been disabled

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Do you get any parking sensors showing up if you put it into reverse?

Only way to disable the fronts from tripping the whole system is to disconnect the loom from front drivers wheel arch and change to rear only.... OR just disable the entire system, front and rear.

#5 ·
Its also possible that the parking sensor ecu configuration has been changed to rear sensors only so it is ignoring the fault on the front ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.